Thursday, July 22, 2010

I WISH I WAS A MISFIT


There's this television show called Misfits showing on c4 at the moment. On Monday the third episode is on. Now I'm not one to be seriously into things that require me to be really constant with keepin' up wid it, but this show is freaking sweet! It won quite a few emmys, and what I really like is that there isn't a character I connect with, or really, really like. The Irish one is a complete dickhead, the black-girl is just too... watch it and you'll know what I mean, the black-guy's is such an all rounder it makes me bored, the quiet one is cute but excessively creepy, and the chav girl is too chav.

I don't know/can't remember their names, so yeah. Watch it though. It's good (just in case it wasn't obvious). :D Prost.

No comments:

Post a Comment