Thursday, January 13, 2011

the eagle has landed




I made this for dinner. With mash potatoes and a cup of tea (I accidentally switched mother and mine teas, so mine didn't have any sugar, but it was still awesome). I went to my first ZUMBA (it has to be caps right?) session, and I feel good in my body. I think its all the endorphins surging through my body. Exercise is not only really fun but so good for you! Amazing! I have marks on my neck from rolling around in the grass and that's good. But what I really want to highlight in this post, is how wicked my 'vege-lunchbox' is. I was watching Kidzone with Mihai, my cousin, and the presenter made it. He had mayonise too, but I thought it would be too intense. It was really crisp, and you can eat the bowl. It was awesome. That's what I'm trying to say. It was just freaking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment