Monday, February 14, 2011

it is indeed, the new wave.


There is this play that is going on at a theatre soon. It's called 'A Very Potter Musical." I don't like Harry Potter, but the point of my story, is that the people who are putting the play on, don't have the copy rights. I haven't been told by them, but I have heard from a reliable source. What? How can you put a play on without the rights?! It should be the first thing you think of before doing any pre-production. Not only have they broken what I think is the Golden Rule of theatre, but they also have children and teenagers in the musical. Well done guys, you are such grand example. Seriously. In an industry that is almost always under funded and under paid, you do not rip others in the industry off. It's only around %15 of the box office takings, it's not that much! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

/end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment