Monday, February 13, 2012

don't read it, it's just a big first world problems havin a crey everything's actually alright anyway

i don’t understanddddddddddd!

i want you to love me so bad, and we loved each other so much how can that just disappear? i’ll be anything you want me to be, i’d do anything. literally, but i’ve crawled back as far as i can and there’s nothing i can do but wish and that fucking sucks because i want something tangible. i want you in my bed cuddling me and i want you so much and i don’t know how you could not love me after everything and i don’t understand why i still love you after everything and i hate this and i wish i could just get over you like how you’ve gotten over me and i don’t know why i still love you but i do and i don’t know what to do because i can’t make you love me and that sucks so i’m just going to listen to etta james and eat raspberry drops and have a big cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment