Monday, March 26, 2012


i don't know why i want to share these two videos. they aren't very good covers, but i'm very glad i filmed them at the time. i was tired and heart broken, and i cry in the video below. it's a good cry though. watching them back for the first time i giggled a bit, but didn't cry. which is awesome. i think i want to share them so that whoever looks at this blog can see me at my worse which is kinda funny cause normally i'm a pretty closed off person.



i feel at this time it is important for me to relax, and open myself to the world around me - maybe this is the start of that. i know they aren't very good, but it's kinda cute and funny. if it hadn't of been him, i would have had a very similar relationship with someone else. we had a lot of fun, and we're okay now so i guess that is what mattes in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment