Friday, June 1, 2012

My daughter Chyna is 9 and all she listens to, talks about and wants to dress like, is Rihanna. Rihanna dyes her hair red, then Chyna wants to dye her hair red. Rhianna wears those stupid Dr Martin army boots, then Chyna wants to wear Dr Martin army boots.  Personally, I think she looks like an idiot. A wild idiot with no morals or structure in her life. Its quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that Rihanna has bought herself a one-way ticket to self-destruction-ville.  It’s her life and she can do what she wants with it, but she seems oblivious to the fact that millions of little girls idolise her.  I mean, I used to fancy the pants off Tevin Campbell and Wesley Snipes, It’s a natural thing to do. Only difference was, Tevin Campbell wasn’t on Twitter calling people cunts.
I’ve always been a bit funny about the sexually graphic content of Rihanna’s music, particularly songs like Rudeboy, but I always thought it was harmless.  That is until I heard a song called Cockiness.  I was quite shocked by the in your face vulgarity of the track.  I was so shocked that I banned her from listening to and dressing like Rihanna. She’s been asking to get a tattoo like hers for the longest and I thought it was time I put my foot down. I just can’t take her overtly sexual and quite frankly, whorish behaviour, anymore.
Rihanna is a horrible role mode and I will not allow my daughter turn into a tattoo covered slut. Not on my watch.  She hates me now, but she’ll thank me when she’s older.
- A Mum
Date: 31/01/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment