Saturday, July 7, 2012




i don't want to do this
I dont either, but at the same time I do 
 you made it clear, and so did I, neither of us think we work any more
and if  i changed my mind? it's okay though. ijust don't wanna speak you know?
I know
 I dont know what to say
i don't think there is anything to say.
this is silly yup.
yup
this is what I was trying to say. Were going round in circles. We keep having the same conversations
shall we talk talk? or will it end badly?
I dont know
i just want tp curl up and listen to music and cry and eat strawnerries.
if theres nothing else to say, then let's just stop.
at keast you got comfprt and cuddle you
im sorry for everything
that i love you. that i need to hear you say you don't want me, and mean it, and not tell me how wonderful i am. although it's nice, it confuses me
 they say that a tiger can't change thier stripes, but i'
d be a leapord for you
but ican not change your mind, so
ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment