Sunday, April 7, 2013

I WENT ON YOUR COMPUTER,
AND YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS
EMAIL WAS OPEN, AND TO MY
SHAME, I READ EMAILS YOU
SENT HER AND CLICKED
OUT OF IT.

i did all this,
and now i feel
like i'm being strangled.

something has wired
itself into the muscles 
in my neck, and its got
me in this tight choke hold.

and i will never die, i will never die
i will live in this forever, forever
feeling as though my heart, has
its atoms pulled apart.

furious sudden anger has
 sown my mouth tightly
shut! with seeds of 
bitterness and anger.


you loved her so.

i can not reconcile myself
with the past, and i can only
whimper, so no other sound
can physically pass my lips

somethings holding all my
muscles so still, all this tension
inside my human body is
pulling each atom apart.

i fear my lips will explode,
i hold them closed so tight,
for fear of lost speech
becoming a reality, and
then, i would exist for
ever in this forever.

so i'll be silent,
and let the pull
become too much
and fade away
and fade away
and



 - why?!
why were you so kind?!
my heart, it actually breaks
to think of you, and her.

your soft body heavy, with thoughts of her! 
my eyes are watering for your grief,

i feel such intense empathy
and love, and i wish, i wish
i wish i could take away all

that hurts you. any
thing and every thing
that ever made you sad,

i want to eat it all,
consume it all,
so nothing exists but 
your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment