Wednesday, January 6, 2010

dangerous days

There is a few reasons why i love summer. 1) because its summer. 2) its really nice and 3) because i can wear/buy as many sunglasses as my budject allows. I am thinking about asking for Karen Walker glasses (the ones on the left in the picture below). But then, i'm thinking, why not just get an old telly, a playstation one and some meeeeaan old games (because the telly will break, the playstation won't work and the games will be scratched). I think i just love sunglasses. One day i'll have to go to rehab, because i'll be stealing things and selling my kidneys to fund the addiction. I miss the girlies. I miss my bed. But its all good, because we're going out someplace today which will be fun. I wonder if i have to drink seventeen shots of tequila on my birthday. I doubt it. I need more sunglasses god damn it! Probably need a job more, but hey, i don't care. We'll see how it pans out. I'll keep you up to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment