Monday, January 25, 2010

dependents




I like gardening - but i hate having to get down on my knees and puyt my back into it - this is a problem. I want to do my bit to reduce carbon emissions (not having a car isn't good enough for me!), so the answer is... pot plants! I recently tried to grow mint on my windowsill, and that failed so badly, it wasn't even funny. I planted it this morning, I came home eight or so hours, and it was dead. It was super, duper dead. But I heard that you can pick a rose, and put it in some soil, so I'm trying that. Tomorrow I may get some proper ones. It's really nice to wake up, and see flowers waiting for their morning water, and for you to open the curtains. I think this is me trying to be responsible for something other than me. I think it'll work. Hopefully. I am going to get some pansies. They make everything good - just like a cup of tea sovles everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment