Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what a way.




Its not really a secret that I think pretty highly of The Mint Chicks. they're super awesome there's no doubt. I brought their new album (screens) the other day. They have changed a lot for Blue Team Go that's for sure. I still really like them, they're still really good, but the new album is pop. They use a lot of effects as well on the vocals and the whole album sounds like you're hearing it through a styrofoam cup. It annoyed me at first, because you can't hear anything properly, but its growing on me. A lot. They are my favorite new zealand band thats for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I was totally thinking that in the car today when I was listening to my ipod, and then I decided that before we die we have to see them live together and turn into hyper feral kids.
    :)

    ReplyDelete