Saturday, May 19, 2012

Do you have any tips for over coming shyness and social anxiety?
Thanks, J.
10 May, 2012. 1:17am


deer J
i used to take a lot of cocaine just to even go out my front door because i feel i am delibatingly shy but i realized that actually makes everyting more scared

o i tried smoking weed but than it made me one to eat all the ho'orduve tings at parties and i got a bit fat in the face


than i tried oxycotin which iz obviously a bliss at public events but i was become more and more like a robot on it

foo me, to be real artist i want to have cliche of having my real feelings so now i am just shy i tell myself, i can knot help it and now stay at home as much as possible

i recommend yoo stay at home too as much as possible because than yoo can bee just shy wit your self at home and no social anxiety
love terence
10 may 12. 1:18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment