Sunday, November 4, 2012

come love, come
to wander through
my eyes. i don't ask
for much, i won't ask
why, love just come.

come and be here with me.
i promise we will enjoy ourselves
basking in the interstellar glow.
i promise i can roll over onto
my back, and offer up the space
between my shoulder blades for you to kiss.

come here love, come, just for a moment.
let us lie in the lull of the infinite crushes!
the splendor and sunrise of blushing cheeks,
and lips rising to kiss each other!
the thrill of hands barely touching, but
knowing both sides desire
just a little human contact.

come here love! let my arms awkwardly
hold you, not knowing your body or
you ways, let us lie in teenage anxiety.

we can watch 10 things i hate about you
and drink cask wine from the goon,
and when night peaks, we can pass out,
lolling over each other, like teddy bears,

or the most lovely of lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment