Saturday, November 21, 2009

I feel infinite.



There's a preacher on the television telling me that if I was a jewish boy, and a roman solider told me to carry his pack (because that's how it was ladies and gentlemen!) a mile, then I should carry the pack two miles. I missed what he said next, I jumped back into the conversation at; It is outside the law, Halleuhula! I was just told my way of life was hollow and shallow. That isn't very encourging or nice. I don't have anything against preachers of any kind though. Some people want to believe in something, and that's their choice. As long as you don't shove it down my throat (I don't mind people who hand out leaflets - they aren't as bad as you think). No thank you, I don't want a peice of paper that tells me all about the Lord. Oh well. The quote above I think is quite sweet and real and true. Explosive even! I went out on a date on Friday. It went well. It was nice to be able to disagree with someone (who I know, but not really well) and it not affect the relationship. I also watched A Clockwork Orange oh my little brothers. It was really good. Did it kick Jesus Christ Superstar out of my top five movies? I think so. It is a good movie, if you haven't seen it, you should. More KOOL quotes below. Happy hunting team.



2 comments:

  1. I lovelovelovelove this post. I'm happier that a bird with a french fry and I have seen Clockwork Orange. Its amazing :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ask myself that question everyday. A+

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
    the blog that no one knows about.

    ReplyDelete