Sunday, November 8, 2009

Starwars.


This is freaking sweet. I love the way fashion is slowly sliding into the more arty side of things. Everyone's jumping on the band wagon. This is another example of it. I really like it though. Lonely Hearts is freaking sweet anyway. I might not like the use of leather (does references to biker culture in fashion a good thing?), but that does not mean that that the collection as a whole is pretty awesome. I really like sequins, and they make good use of the shiny bits of plastic. The use of sillohent, colours and shapes is pretty awesome too. The fourteenth dress out of the thirty five is my favorite. I like the red colour and the curves juxaposed with the black and the straight lines. Ok, so they aren't really straight. But still... It's awesome. Highly recommend taking a look. Fortunate foraging kiddos.

5 comments:

  1. I super, super, super times infinity like this post.

    I love fashion and not in a shallow way, in a arty kinda way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. It's like wearing art on your body.
    Check out Stolen Girlfriend's Club (their jewelary is amazing!) and Lonely Hearts Club.
    They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doubly agreed. I love Lonely Hearts Club :] Lucky you can buy it in NZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would! If I had any money that is.
    I perfer Stolen Girlfriend's Club.
    But I haven't seen much of either's collections so who am I to judge?
    :D
    Hopefully I will go to Dunedin fashion week next year.... EEKK!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you!!!
    :0
    I was thinking of going to this fashion week thing in Adelaide, but it sounded so hectic.

    ReplyDelete