Sunday, November 29, 2009

split -seconds.




It's been a good weekend. Date went well. The party was character bulidling and awesome. I am finished exams, and I feel like everything is most definately all good. I cut my frindge so its more of a frindge. Zombieland comes out the day Mya arrives (SQUEE!), which is cool, because it looks pretty gosh darn awesome. It has Woody Harrelson (a guy I have a lot of respect for) in it. He is pretty tank. Not only was he Micky Knox in Natural Born Killers, but he's a vegan and scaled the San Francisco bridge in order to protest climate change, or animal curlety, or knocking down the forrests or something. He's a hippy, and he is completely and utterly brilliant. Robert di Niro is pretty awesome too. I never realised how prolyfic he was at being in movies. He's been in some good ones (The Departed, Kill Bill vol. 2, etcetc) that is all for now. Happy hunting! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment