Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crying lightning

On Wednesday, I did two things. Firstly, I brought a pair of AQUAMARINE DOCS (some not-so-helpful pictures below. I just couldn't capture the awesomeness of them)! They're not real, but they are an obnoxious colour. It's silly how excited I got (and still am) about them. They are pretty much everything I would ever want in a shoe. Except being half a size too big because they had no half sizes. But still, awesome nonetheless. The second thing I did was go and see The September Issue with my dear mother, and it was pretty cool. I like Grace Coddington a lot. I like her slightly more than I like Anna Wintour. They are both super kick ass and the movie (documentary?) was right on the money. I can't wait for Valentino: The Last Emporer to come out on the twenty third of this month. I can't spell.. I know. But the point is, it is an epic month for good movies. 

The purple heels are New Zealand made David Ellmans (how do you spell his name...?), the red ones are Melissa's I hardly ever wear, but are still cool, and then, there are my lovely jubbly docs! Aren't the beautiful.

I feel like such a proud parent.
Happy hunting little Dianas.

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo borrowing them when I come visit you.

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should!
    (: When are you coming?
    I shall base all my plans around you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coming on the 4th of december

    heh..I am coming... get it??? ahaha

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D:D:D Good call! and that's super exciting!
    :D:D

    ReplyDelete