Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cuteville. The suburb of Nuplex.

So. I've decided to create a place called Cuteville. Where cute things live (clearly). This is me dipping into my teenage girl-ness. This place is Nuplex. Ohh yeah.

Otter. Otters. Gosh darn the are so cute. It's amazing.They are just so cuddley and tres sweet. There is something quite calming. Or atleast I think so. They just ooze wonderfulness. Now, I'm hurrying back to my photography homework. Oh yeah man. I'm that cool. Also, there is a picture of a seal. I'm on a 'things that live in water sometimes, not often, just sometimes' kind of theme here.



 

2 comments:

  1. I almost lost my mind when he floated away and then came back to hold her hand.

    JUSTNORMAN
    JUSTNORMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!
    I'm still trying to track down the one of the man tickling the otter. (:

    ReplyDelete