Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable.


I'm having a brain fail, yet my mind is used to churning out blogs every day (maybe? I don't know). So i'm in over-drive. I'm thinking about being in love. It's strange, and odd, and it's different for everyone. Do I want to be in love right now? Well, I'm unsure. I have a lot of living to do, so... maybe not just yet. Do I want my friends to be? Well, yeah sure. Whatever makes them happy. I'm thinking about my grandparents who were married forty nine years the other week. Forty nine years is a long time. A very long time. It's at least twice the amount of years I've been alive. Very long indeed. It's not cloud nine. I'm going to maintain that until I pass on. Then again, my interpretation could be wrong.

I'm going to start to make arthouse films. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment