Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I feel watered down, whenever he's around.



"Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal, a city where everybody draw whatever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it's wet." - Banksy.


Thanks Mya for the idea (for using the quote and then images as well). I brought a jacket that looks like the Stolen Girlfriend Club jacket with the demin vest, then fake leather sleeves. It's quite small, but it makes me happy. I also got a pair of grey jeans that are fitter. They have an exter layer of demin over the knee, and a 3 inch zip at the bottom of each leg. They're rad. I have Marina and The Diamonds, and we're going to ohmnomnum up pasta for dinner. Mmmyeah. I love my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment