Thursday, September 13, 2012

lover, its this.this i want to hold forever.this is what i've always needed/wanted/craved.this is me.you're not my other half/not my twin.you are my reflection.my sun shadow.you are the infinite amount of energy melted into my bone marrow.you are the slowly revolving mindset that swings from jealous rages to quiet peace of thinking.you are everything human to me.we are each others skies, lofty and alive.you are as tangible to me, as i am to myself.its this.this feeling complex and confusing.even when you're worst than hitler, you're as saving as grace.you pull me from murky waters into silt streams i can see through with clarity.in your room alone and naked, i am clothed with such emotion i was never naked at all.not even when i was born.red strings looped through our souls bind us.with all i have, beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment