Saturday, September 29, 2012



you pray my heart
finds peace, but
darling, i am a
different beast to
anything you have
known. i never find
peace, and i starve
myself by accident.
.
how can you say
what you say, when
the only thing i believe
in is intentions and actions
and your words are just
words unless they're
written for me in verse.

i am a restless soul,
this i thought you knew,
but clearly you don't.
i want to disappear into
the stars, never breathe
or see, or speak again.
just floating forever
alone in the vast black.
totally at peace. nothing
to disturb me.
nothing to accentuate
my loneliness or sadness.
nothing but me in space.

you don't write to me anymore.
no letters or post cards or
candy. you miss me, but
won't see me. even when
i am fleetingly on the
same plane as you,
it's hollow. i'll be fine.
i'll wrap myself up in
your limbs, and forget
my sadness and loneliness,
i'll curl around you, and
slip into sleep, and my dreams
will be filled with nice things,
and us, floating up into space
to circle around the stars,
with nothing accentuate our
loneliness or sadness.
nothing but us in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment