Tuesday, September 25, 2012

my heart is a rocket
for you, passing
through the atmosphere
to land on a shore of
infinite and complex beauty.

my love is cool breeze to
chill you out when it's too
hot to think, and a warm
breeze to wrap around you
when you feel the cold 
in your bone marrow.

my eyes are gifts from
somewhere else, to glance
fleetingly at you, and my
gaze is a gift from 
elsewhere, given to look at
you for hours and hours.

my hands have been built
to touch your hand secretly
in public, and to slowly
traverse you when its just us
lying naked and clothed
at home.

my body is a temple to
worship you, to be there
when you want a hot
weetie but haven't got a 
microwave. or when 
you've watched a sad movie
and want someone to hold.

my tongue and lips
were made to kiss
and praise everything
about you - even if you're
not here, and my heart is
made out of liquid silver
to flow around yours, forever
keeping yours safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment