Monday, October 1, 2012






















i would change my stripes
i wouldn't change my stripes.

i have a crushing feeling
reaching inside my spine.

i don't know if either of
you would be able to read my 
eyes. (reflections of each other.)

i'm so frustrated. 
this is my excuse.

i'm not a traitor, or
a liar, and i don't know
if i could face telling you
 - both of you, mirror boys.

to be honest, i think i just
miss the old you, and the new
you is like looking through
a pond into your eyes, he is 
a shadow of you.

but i am still frustrated.

he talks to me, and i am too
frightened to leave, but too
nervous to stay, so i escape.

he makes me feel like i'm
before a judge.

(don't hang me when you read this)

i will try though, later
when drunk. maybe then
i will be able to make sense
of my words. where as right
now, i miss you, and can not
talk to you. 

i've been scared straight.

baby come home to relieve
me of this crush holding me
in headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment