Tuesday, October 2, 2012



you were so cute and
i was soooo drunk and
we danced my in friends
kitchen.

neither of us remember
what happened, but when
we woke up we were spooning
and the sun was up
and the room was filled
with bright light, and the sheets
were white, and the duvet was white,
and your arm around me wasn't really
white, it was ever so softly brown.

we were naked, and the skin
to skin made me feel like water,
like we were water flowing
over and under and through
each other. i love the feeling
of your skin still. you still make
me feel like the purest form of me
is poured out, all for you to see and have.

i was so freshly new, so freshly cut away
from my last lover, that i was in limbo.
you gave me clarity. i met you, and life
started to solidify again. gone was the
vapourish ways of before, now it
was clear to me. you were there in front of me.

you took the scars he had caused, and inverted
them. no longer scars, but marks that show what
i have become. all for you. you were cute, your
words fill me with joy. i am not the easiest to love
but i do love you, with such light and wonder.

i'm so glad

you were so cute and
i was soooo drunk and
we danced my in friends
kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment